(some restrictions apply)
To Use Free Shipping:
- Place Eligible items in your cart. Eligible items are marked on the product details page.
- During Checkout, select free shipping.
- Items shipped via free shipping may require up to 10 Business Days.
- If your order contains both free shipping items and other, ineligible items, you will be charged shipping for the ineligible items.
- Excludes items that are not marked by the free shipping statement.
- Applies to delivery addresses in the continental U.S. only. Free shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands or Canada.
- We use various shipping carriers to deliver orders and a particular carrier may not be requested.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
Display below is for the next several hatches. This breed is available for future dates. You can pick the date during the check out process.
Blue: limited availability.
Red: not available.
These attractive ducks are known for their blue color and have a white bib that runs from under the bill halfway down the breast. They also have some white on their wings that creates a very eye appealing color contrast with the blue. Swedish are very hardy ducks and good foragers. Drakes will weigh up to 8 pounds. The hens will weigh up to 7 pounds and will lay mostly white eggs with an occasional blue or gray tinted egg.
LEG TAPE: If your birds were sexed and identified with colored tape, the tape can be removed upon receipt, or it will fall off within 14 days.
Additional images - click to enlarge.
We received our Blue Swedish ducks on July 3rd, 2014..they are adorable and growing fast...A week after receiving the Blues, we order two Black Swedish and they are now a week old today and growing fast also...they all get along very sweetly and cuddle up together even though they are a week a part...they are shy, but curious little cuties...we are almost done with their duck house..thank you for the safe transport and healthy ducklings..
We were newbies to the duck world and were hoping that the babies would arrive safely and be healthy. They all thrived, turned into the most beautiful specimens, and now we love our ducks more than our dogs! Beautiful animals, great layers and all healthy!! Thanks for your great animal stock. We can't wait to order again!!!
I bought one of these (Blue Swedish) plus a Buff, a Khaki Cambell and two runners (a blue and a fawn and white). My Swedish is bigger than my dwarf silver call duck and almost bigger than my adult Black Swedish (she is only a month)!!!!! Thanks Murray Mcmurray!!!
These babies are only a week old and growing RAPIDLY! They arrived on a Wednesday, sweet, healthy, happy! This is my 3rd live birds order from McMurray the past 18 months, THANK YOU!
We bought one Blue Swedish, and she is our favorite duck. Very sweet, pretty and mothers the younger Welsh Harlequins. Wish we would have ordered more.
The Blue Swedish ducks that I got are the sweetest little things. They arrived and are very healthy and thriving. I ordered a total of 15 ducks, and they are all doing great!
My ducks were born on Easter Sunday and I got them here at my house about 3 days later. They are now approx. 10 weeks old and I can't believe how fast they have grown! They are so cute and lovable! Thank you for such good quality and customer service.