Peck and Play
(some restrictions apply)
To Use Free Shipping:
- Place Eligible items in your cart. Eligible items are marked on the product details page.
- During Checkout, select free shipping.
- Items shipped via free shipping may require up to 10 Business Days.
- If your order contains both free shipping items and other, ineligible items, you will be charged shipping for the ineligible items.
- Excludes items that are not marked by the free shipping statement.
- Applies to delivery addresses in the continental U.S. only. Free shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands or Canada.
- We use various shipping carriers to deliver orders and a particular carrier may not be requested.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
This free standing enclosure allows you to take your chickens anywhere so they can friendly range within the grass while staying protected and accounted for. This is a great solution to keep your chickens in while cleaning their existing coop as well. Large mesh side walls offer panoramic views to the outside while letting you keep an inside view of your girls. Vertical side walls increase space inside for a massive 17 square foot roam area. The dimensions when set up are 68" long x 36" wide x 31" tall. The use of flexible, yet sturdy structured support beams offers a combination of space and stability in a very light weight design. Fastens securely to the ground with six metal stakes. A compact carry bag allows for quick and easy carry with a small folded down dimension of only 15" x 15". Two top access zipper entries all you to quickly put in and take out your chickens! This is one of the easiest chicken enclosures to use on the market today!
The Peck and Play shipping and handling is by zone.
Additional images - click to enlarge.
Our chicken LOVES her Peck And Play!! It's such a convenient way to get her into the yard, and not have to keep such a close eye on her! She's a house hen, but she needs lots of yard time for exercise and fresh air. Sometimes we don't have time to take her out, because we cant sit there and watch her the entire time. Mynah birds will come and harass her, and the neighbors dog will find a way in to chase her(he's afraid of her, but loves chasing her). We love that you can view the inside from any angle. Our house wraps around our yard, so being able to peek out of any window to see how she's doing is a plus, even from upstairs! She's happy, safe, and we can get some work done at the same time :)