Small-Scale Livestock Farming
(some restrictions apply)
To Use Free Shipping:
- Place Eligible items in your cart. Eligible items are marked on the product details page.
- During Checkout, select free shipping.
- Items shipped via free shipping may require up to 10 Business Days.
- If your order contains both free shipping items and other, ineligible items, you will be charged shipping for the ineligible items.
- Excludes items that are not marked by the free shipping statement.
- Applies to delivery addresses in the continental U.S. only. Free shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands or Canada.
- We use various shipping carriers to deliver orders and a particular carrier may not be requested.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
Far more than the usual animal-care guide, this book presents a natural, organic approach to livestock management which produces healthier animals, reduces feed and healthcare cost, and maximizes profitability. Learn basics of housing, fencing, health, plus how to market a livestock business using conventional and alternative strategies. Over 190 pages covering such animals as cattle, chickens, goats, horses, pigs, and sheep.
Additional images - click to enlarge.
An excellent book, easy to read with plenty of real-life examples. Designed to help with many aspects of rural life, from health, to marketing, to rules and regulations. A must for all small farmers!!