Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> General Discussion about Chickens -> My first order didn't disappoint!

Topic: My first order didn't disappoint! (4 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
My first order didn't disappoint! (4 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
JONATHAN15
Score: 1
I am very happy with Mcmurry hatchery. I got exactly what I ordered and in a timely fashion. Not only did I get the 26 very rare chicks, they threw in an extra chick as well. They were very healthy and super vigorous upon releasing them to there brood pen. Thank you Mcmurry Hatchery very happy customer!!!!!
3/9/2016 2:46 PM report abuse
RICHARD34
Score: 3
STAFFORD, VA
Where do you hail from? Curious to know how long it took to get your chicks and what state/city they were mailed to.
3/10/2016 12:52 PM report abuse
JONATHAN15
Score: 1
I'm from Thomaston Georgia and I placed my order Saturday night and received my chicks Wednesday morning at 9am.
Post edited by JONATHAN15 3/10/2016 2:16 PM
3/10/2016 2:14 PM report abuse
JERALDS
Score: 2
jstudsdahl@live.com
Northfield, MN
Today we got all of our chicks murry mcmurry gave us the extra chick and our free exotic chick all arrived healthy and happy thank you very much time to teach my wife and kids about birds
4/19/2016 8:45 PM report abuse