Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> General Discussion about Chickens -> Thank you, Murray McMurray

Topic: Thank you, Murray McMurray (3 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
Thank you, Murray McMurray (3 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
Tracy14
Score: 2
I ordered 35 chicks, 3 different breeds, and the free exotic chick. Received 36 healthy chicks this morning, and one squished one. I'm very happy with my little babies, and they have added a ray of happiness after a couple of really bad days. I lost half my flock, and these guys put a smile on my face.
Post edited by Tracy14 5/18/2016 11:41 AM
5/18/2016 11:40 AM report abuse
TS RANCHS
Score: 2
I know my babies are 3 weeks old and I am VERY happy with my babies I still have all mine and they are Very happy getting there feathers... I understand about losing your flock at christmas 2015 we were in a flood and i lost alot of my farm animals. and so this is rebuilding for me as well.
6/22/2016 10:53 AM report abuse
PHILIPW
Score: 4
Great job mcmurray . Two straight run order of 25 within a month only lost 5 out of the lot. Recieved a 4 cochins the last order and my exotic chick is a buff laced polish or white. One of the cochins I believe will be blue. I will definitely order again from murray mcmurray hatchery. I am 60 years old and enjoy trying to figure all them. I enjoy the catalog very much Recommend to anyone to order the straight run assorted special. Have so many different breeds now makes it very fun for a man my age. If I am this happy then think what children would be. Very very happy. Thanks again mcmurray hatchery !!!!
6/24/2016 8:38 PM report abuse