Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> Breeds -> Salmon Faverolle Pictures

Topic: Salmon Faverolle Pictures (2 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
Salmon Faverolle Pictures (2 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report

JOSUAR
Score: 1
MORRISTOWN, TN
I would love to see how they will look like as adults. So if you could please post a pics. I would be really excited? I'm also interested how good yours lay? Thanks
10/17/2016 8:58 PM report abuse

PATRICES
Score: 34
KALISPELL, MT
Survived our first winter in Montana. Girls did well even when it got to -22.
You made me miss Elvis, my Salmon Faverolles Rooster again. In May I was too sick one night to lock up the chickens. Roommate did it for me when he came home at midnight. Sadly it was too late. A fox killed him. However, I enjoyed Elvis so much that I ordered 2 new SF roosters and 6 SF pullets for the spring. Hope to breed them as everyone who saw Elvis loved him. Not only was he a great looking rooster, he was kind to the hens, and showed no aggression at all. Lost my pictures of him when my phone messed up.

I do have to warn you if you get some SFs that they are slow to mature. Elvis took forever to get all his feathers and he was smaller than the pullets I had such as Rhode Island Red, Buff Orpington, and Wyandottes for a very long time.
11/14/2016 11:00 PM report abuse