Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> Chicken / Egg Recipes -> Post your favorite omlette recipe

Topic: Post your favorite omlette recipe (1 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
Post your favorite omlette recipe (1 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
CHERYLS
Score: 7
Greetings form Montana!

Sorry, I am a dash of this and a dash of that cook so I don't have exact measurements. This is what my family calls "Western Omlettes."

Saute diced ham with chopped mushrooms, peppers and onions, until everything is tender and onions are slightly caramelized. Set aside.

Beat about six large eggs with 1/2 cup milk (fresh goat milk for us.) Add salt and pepper and Alpine Touch Lite All-Purpose Seasoning: http://www.alpinetouch.com/shop.html

Fry up your omlettes. Makes three or one jumbo omlette for hard working farmers.

Stuff finished omlette with ham mixture and top with a blend of grated Cheddar, Pepper Jack and Parmesan cheese.

Enjoy!

(Eat jumbo omlette at your own risk. Poster is not responsible for clogged arteries or high cholesterol.)
6/21/2012 7:20 PM report abuse