Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> General Discussion about Ducks & Geese -> Confused with shipping

Topic: Confused with shipping (1 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
Confused with shipping (1 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
JULIE36
Score: 0
Hello to whomever is reading this. In the past I have purchased three amazing and healthy mallard ducklings that shipped Monday and arrived to me Wednesday morning. Unfortunately these ducks flew away as they were so sweet and such a joy to be around. But if they decide to leave and enjoy a new duck life then that's fine with me. Anyways, I recently purchased one Welsh Harlequin hen and one Cayuga drake (with the added bonus of flightless birds). These ducklings in my mind were supposed to ship Monday like last time and arrive around the same day but it is Thursday morning and I still see no ducklings. My father informed me that since your email mmh said ship the week of July 3rd and since you were closed for July 4th, you might have shipped the ducklings Wednesday morning to get to me Friday morning. I would just like to know if this is true of you shipping the ducklings after the July 4th because I am very worried and anxious over my precious ducklings. I would love it if you mmh or anyone else knowledgable about this subject could inform me as to when they shipped as that would help me relax and not worry so much. Thank you to whomever helps.
7/6/2017 6:36 AM report abuse