Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter your name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
The first ship date for everything in your cart is .
ALERT: Our 800 number is currently down. Please contact us at 515.832.3280.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> Texas -> Dead chicks not delivered within 72 hrs and heartbroken

Topic: Dead chicks not delivered within 72 hrs and heartbroken (2 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
Dead chicks not delivered within 72 hrs and heartbroken (2 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
Monica5
Score: 0
Please don’t buy chickens from them if you live in Texas. Received order this morning which was mailed Tuesday afternoon. Picked them up early this morning and four out of seven were dead. Had already contacted McMurray yesterday with my concern. Stated that they would be delivered this morning which is over 72 hour timeline. I told them that chicks couldn’t survive that long. This was my Mother’s Day gift. Never had chickens before. Sure enough four were dead. Called McMurray and offered refund of 16 dollars. Why did I pay extra for shipping and these poor dead chicks. Do not order from them. It is cruel and inhuman. Shipping policy says within 72 hrs and this didn’t happen! Monica Matthews. San Antonio Texas
5/7/2021 3:54 PM report abuse
CRAIGD
Score: 0
Received 39 chicks on shipment from week of 4/27, only one chick lost. Have ordered several previously in past 2 years with no losses and to San Antonio also. Will continue to order as mcmurray has been the most consistent in product and quality that I have dealt with in past years.
Post edited by CRAIGD 5/10/2021 1:11 PM
5/10/2021 10:40 AM report abuse