Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter your name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
The first ship date for everything in your cart is .
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> General Discussion about Chickens -> My 2021 order from MMH is another success!

Topic: My 2021 order from MMH is another success! (2 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
My 2021 order from MMH is another success! (2 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report

MARK116
Score: 10
retired jack of all trades. Christian, patriot, wood worker, gardener, great grandfather, raising chickens nearly 70 years
I received all 27 chicks I ordered in good shape, on May 20th. The free mystery chick was dead and trampled, unrecognizably( the 28th chick in the order). The others all have done great, except one Whiting who was killed by a 5 foot long corn snake. That was due to me missing a small hole in my new coop conversion. The quality is good for all the varieties ordered! A few could be considered show quality, or near that, at this point! Their breeding programs seem to be at least good, and above average a bit, on my orders. I have been ordering from MMH since 1976, I believe! I have had a couple bad chicks and, of course, some delivery issues with the Post office handling over the last 45 plus years, but better service and quality ,consistently, from MMH, than any other Hatchery used. Thanks MMH for the huge variety of chickens you have provided to me!
Post edited by MARK116 9/8/2021 9:47 AM
9/8/2021 9:32 AM report abuse

Andy's heritage hens
Score: 3
I just put in my 4th order. MMH has sent 3 flocks exactly as I filled out, sometimes with an extra chick. All have arrived alive.
12/26/2021 6:20 PM report abuse
Orders Address Book Phone Numbers Email Address
Change Password Credit Cards Wish List Tax Exemption
Logout