Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> General Discussion about Chickens -> chicks shipped from mcmurray?

Topic: chicks shipped from mcmurray? (8 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
chicks shipped from mcmurray? (8 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
JOSH
Score: 0
I didnt receive a shipping notice for my chicks, which should have been shipped today........is this normal?
8/7/2012 6:10 PM report abuse

McMurray Hatchery
It is normal. Shipment notifications are not availble for some of our summer shipments. We are working to make it better.
8/7/2012 6:25 PM report abuse
JOSH
Thanks so much. If they hadnt been shipped, my kids would have been devastated. They are super excited about getting their first chickens.
8/7/2012 6:38 PM report abuse
DELINDAL
Score: 7
McMurray Hatchery needs to update their shipping department. Hoping someone will see this... Anyway, USPS isn't the same shipping service is used to be. I am a small business owner and we use USPS for 100% of our daily shipments. Beginning earlier in 2012, they started making big changes. Tracking is updated daily now, and usually estimated shipping dates are listed. When I called in about my missing shipping emails I was told that they don't email when they are shipped and they refuse to give out tracking because it isn't updated until after the package is delivered. This is no longer true. They have moved from "delivery confirmation" to true tracking in their effort to better compete with UPS and Fedex. It wouldn't hurt a darn thing to give a customer a tracking number, and would make it easier on those of us who are dancing from foot to food with excitement for them to come! :)
8/26/2012 11:05 AM report abuse
ALYSSAL
Score: 1
Please help! I received a voicemail after 5pm today from MM but the first have of the message was cut off. I believe it was telling me my chicks had shipped but if thats the case my PO closesat 4pm and I didn't get a message from MM until 5pm. I was giving a tracking # but I ordered over the phone and cannot find how to track the order online through my account. I want to be sure I pick up my chicks as soon as they arrive!
7/14/2014 11:25 PM report abuse

JANIS S
Score: 3
TALKEETNA, AK
1st time Chicken Mom .... 26 mixed heavy breeds. Also have 1 King Charles and 2 Pitbulls that are fascinated with them.
If this helps, I got my chicks the next morning after I was notified they were shipped. I called the post office as soon as I got notified and ask them to call me when they arrived.
7/15/2014 3:42 PM report abuse
HANNAHV
Will I get a notification when my chicks are shipped? They are scheduled for this week, and I cannot track them
6/5/2016 1:51 PM report abuse
TS RANCHS
Score: 2
I got my Email stating that my chicks had shipped and I called my local post office letting them know. this was monday on Wed. Morning at 6:00 AM there were calling me telling me my chicks were there. You also can call the line with your order # and it will give you an update as well.
6/22/2016 10:50 AM report abuse