Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> Wisconsin -> WI

Topic: WI (5 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
WI (5 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report

SweetPea
Score: 21
I'm WI girl who's had chickens for 9 years and experienced a ton in that time!
Hi, if you're from WI! (And if you're not) :)
8/27/2012 2:39 PM report abuse
HOLLYS
Score: 2
Hi Sweetpea! I am from Menomonie Wisconsin. I have 18 chickens, 4 geese and 3 ducks. They are part of my family.
10/26/2012 3:30 PM report abuse
KERSTENH
Score: 1
I'm Kersten and I'm from beaver dam WI!! And I'm getting ducklings from murray mcmurray!
1/2/2013 8:38 PM report abuse

SweetPea
Score: 21
I'm WI girl who's had chickens for 9 years and experienced a ton in that time!
Horray for WI girls! Sorry I didn't see your post Hollys my email must not have sent me a notice. :/ Me and my chickens are about an hr North of GreenBay. Hi Kersten, keep me posted on how it goes with the ducklings. :)I'm not ready to dive in to ducks yet but I did have a loner that came with our chickens about 7 years ago and sadly she passed. She had such a personality!!! Loved it. I ordered 40 chicks from Mcmurray that arrived last October to get my feet in the egglaying business. Also I love showing. ANYTHING!!!! So they're my show girls too. They were great layers over the spring but are down now. I've culled down to 25 as of now and am planning to get more including some bantams in the fall 0f 2013. I also own a cow, bull calf, and 2 horses that are at my dads place with his cattle. And right now my New Year resolutions include adding info about alternative chicken raising and trimming horse hooves. I recently read Havey Ussery's chicken book and really like it. Happy belated New Year's everyone!!!
1/3/2013 2:14 PM report abuse
RON2
Score: 0
I am from Rural Blue River Wis
4/3/2016 11:15 AM report abuse