Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> Louisiana -> Death

Topic: Death (2 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
Death (2 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
Christin
Score: 0
I bought chickens for the first time last year and mcmurrays was good about replacing the dead chicks or the ones that died within a few days but alas nomatter what i did my chickens died off so all the moneyI spent last year is gone but I think I have figured out where things went wrong and am ready to start again however since my experience was less that good I do not think I will order from a hatchery ever again i think I will go to local people and get them grant it the chicks may be mixed but at least they wont get lost in the mail...
2/8/2013 8:46 AM report abuse
JENNIED
Score: 1
Don't always blame the hatchery, sometimes its our environment. Especially in Louisiana...CRD is a constant battle where I live, hot, humid, wet! I buy Amprol by the case. Since I started all my birds on it before they hit the ground I have only lost them recently to the sever weather shock of hot, cold, hot, cold...But good luck. I have bought from hatcheries for years and no matter where you buy them they will easily get sick changing from one climate to another. I don't own, nor do I run a hatchery. But I can not speak badly about them I have obtained some very nice birds through them..
11/22/2014 12:51 PM report abuse