Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> General Discussion about Ducks & Geese -> Order shipping notification?

Topic: Order shipping notification? (9 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
Order shipping notification? (9 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
JORDANL
Score: 8
I ordered a gosling and duckling and it is scheduled to be here this week. Will I get a notification when it is shipped so I can know when to expect them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
4/2/2013 12:35 PM report abuse

McMurray Hatchery
The ducks and geese ship on Monday for arrival between Tuesday and Thursday. Sorry, we do not send a notification with the duck orders....hopefully in the future it will be available. Your PO will call when the birds arrive.
4/2/2013 3:45 PM report abuse
JORDANL
Perfect! Thank you so much for the help! Just wanted to make sure I had everything set up for them when they got here. Thanks again for the help!
4/2/2013 11:48 PM report abuse
JORDANL
They arrived this morning in perfect condition and are doing great! Thank you so much!
4/3/2013 1:41 PM report abuse
CLARAF
Score: 3
how do i find my orders tracking number??
7/16/2013 5:41 PM report abuse
HEATHER16
Score: 4
You would think if you are spending $45 for shipping, hopefully being shipped Express for $45 that a tracking # would be emailed. IT is very easy to do. I am waiting for an order and thought a tracking # would be sent today so I can know when they will arrive but have received nothing.
Post edited by HEATHER16 4/28/2014 9:46 PM
4/28/2014 9:44 PM report abuse
HEATHER16
Score: 4
I received the ducks and thankfully all of them arrived alive. I was very upset about the shipping being $45 when the shipping cost from CA to AZ cost only $8 as they ship them priority not express. I was thinking they must have used some expensive shipping supplies since they charged me $45 but nothing was "special". The ducks come from CA not Iowa. Murray Mcmurray hatchery must drop ship their orders by getting other hatcheries to fulfill them. A tracking # would be VERY easy to do so I don't understand why they don't send those out and don't understand why they don't let people know duck orders are shipped priority. Thank goodness my order was not lost in the mail as priority shipping is not a guaranteed shipping service and the post office actually has 14 days to get the order delivered to you. I know this because I ship live aquarium plants priority and 5% of the time USPS loses the package. I would hate to see ducks get lost in the mail.
5/1/2014 10:08 AM report abuse
BOB NOWICKIN
Score: 0
Post deleted by BOB NOWICKIN 3/30/2017 6:03 PM 3/30/2017 5:57 PM report abuse
SUSAN70
Score: 0
Needing a USPS shipping number to locate my ducklings.
4/27/2017 8:46 AM report abuse