Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> General Discussion about Ducks & Geese -> ugly ducklings pt 2

Topic: ugly ducklings pt 2 (3 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
ugly ducklings pt 2 (3 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
NATHANT
Score: 21
here are new pics of them after a week of having them. week old ducks are as big as a 1 gallon milk jug? pekin ducks aren't even that big at that age and buff ducks are supposed to be even smaller. notice the pointed thick bills. telling you, these are geese
4/26/2013 1:20 PM report abuse
TINAC
Score: 160
the only thing you can do at this point is talk to MMH on the phone (again, I know) and see if they will give a credit for what you think happened.. I am still not sure they are not geese -- but if you are not happy - it makes MMH look bad -- they have GREAT customer service....
5/4/2013 9:19 PM report abuse

McMurray Hatchery
Sorry, I should have posted sooner. It was a mistake on our part. Nathan did order the buff ducks and by mistake he received the buff geese instead. The first picture he posted did look like ducks but we did not know the age of them at the time. He was kind enough to email updated photos and he was right. They are the buff geese! We have corrected the issue with him after we spoke on the phone. Thanks again Nathan for bringing this to our attention.
5/6/2013 9:03 AM report abuse