Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> Equipment -> red lights outside coop

Topic: red lights outside coop (3 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
red lights outside coop (3 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
LINDA21
Score: 5
Okay stop laughing !lol someone told me to run motion christmas lights around My Chicken lot and I won't have any night visitors! Are the telling my the truth? I saw were you could buy a red light for this
2/21/2014 7:56 PM report abuse
BEVF
Score: 3
I have NO clue, but it would be THE prettiest coop around ;) I hope you try it and share the outcome! We live with coyotes, raccoons, possums, bobcats, and I've seen a small red fox a time or two; all critters detrimental to my chicks!
3/26/2014 2:09 PM report abuse
LORIH
Score: 5
I have coyote, raccoons, opossums, bobcats, skunks all come within 50yards of my coop everynight/day for a large resevoir (pond) we have on the property. I put the small flashing red "predator lights" all around the coops. I used to have evidence every morning (footprints and poo) that they all had come through the area. Since installing them I haven't seen one bit of evidence. They all stay on the other side of the resevoir(pond). Haven't lost a bird yet.
9/29/2014 5:57 PM report abuse