Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> Breeds -> White Faced Black Spanish

Topic: White Faced Black Spanish (4 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
White Faced Black Spanish (4 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
WILLIAM74
Score: 1
LAWRENCEBURG, TN
I am very much looking forward to placing a order for 25 White Faced Black Spanish from Murray McMurray come next Spring. I would greatly appreciate any pictures or information from others that have received this breed "White Faced Black Spanish" from Murray McMurray in the past, Thank You!
9/7/2014 12:43 PM report abuse
TOM18
Score: 3
I just placed an order for July 6. Squeeked out a few from what looks like their last hatch of WFBS for 2015. Was wondering if you had got yours and how they were. I had some from MM when I was MUCH younger and I remember them being ok. Saying they are slow to mature is an understatement so be patient.
5/15/2015 10:41 PM report abuse
William Clayton Grace
Score: 1
Hi Tom, unfortunately I wasn't able to go through with my White Faced Black Spanish last year but I am very happy to have a order of 35 White Faced Black Spanish chicks due to be shipped out the week of March 6 of this year.
Post edited by William Clayton Grace 1/19/2016 7:58 PM
1/19/2016 7:56 PM report abuse
SHANEH
Score: 0
Received 10 chick's, only 2 have survived. I have Received several orders over the past few years from Murray McMurray. Until this order,of this breed they have all been great. I really liked the look in the catalog. Will try again next spring, hopefully with better results.
9/9/2016 12:49 AM report abuse