Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> Health/Care -> First Time with Cornish X and the chicks are sick

Topic: First Time with Cornish X and the chicks are sick (3 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
First Time with Cornish X and the chicks are sick (3 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
JOHN105
Score: 0
I received my order on tuesday and lost 4 out of the box and 2 a few hours later. I have since continued to lose one or 2 per day for no apparent reason. I am using Manna Pro chick starter which they love and seem to be eating just fine. They are also drinking plenty of water. The heat lamp is at 90 and the bedding is very dry. I've done some research on Mareks disease and some others but am having trouble diagnosing it. does anyone have any suggestions?
4/16/2015 2:04 PM report abuse
KALAHW
Score: 1
I am having a problem with my cornish crosses dying...this is the worst company they are not doing anything about it my home hatched chicks are alive and well these MCMURRY chicks are dying!!! Called so call customer survice and that was a joke!!! First time customer who WONT be coming back
10/13/2015 10:21 AM report abuse
ANGELIQUEA
Score: 0
I'm having the same problem..how big did your birds get..I've lost 10 so far they are from the October 28 the rest will die this weekend so it's not a total loss...im.so upset
12/14/2016 9:07 PM report abuse