Your Name*
Email Address
Your email address appears to be invalid. Would you like to correct it?
Enter you name, email address and your question or message and click Send Message.
First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Question or Message
Your message was sent. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.
This browser is using a vulnerable connection, TLSv1. You need to upgrade your browser for security reasons.
We will be closed Dec 11th thru Jan 1st.
You are Here: Home -> Forums -> General Discussion about Chickens -> Baby chicks

Topic: Baby chicks (5 messages)

Search:
Account Login
(You must be logged into your McMurray Hatchery
Account in order to post in the forums.)
Baby chicks (5 messages)
Posted By Message Posted On Report
PATRICIA21
Score: 1
My order shipped Monday received Tuesday. Lost one shortly after getting home. Lost my little runt the next day. Hope that will be all. The others are eating and drinking well and very active. Just hate to loose any.
10/2/2015 11:11 AM report abuse
NANCY20
Score: 0
I ordered 25 chicks. Within 5 hours of receiving them, 4 died. Have been raising chicks for over 30 years, maybe lost 3 in all that time. Will NEVER order from here again!
3/4/2016 5:24 PM report abuse
MIKE29
Score: 0
I received the eight 4 week olds I ordered. They were shipped on Tuesday and I didn't get them until Thursday. Lost one within the hour after opening box. Tried to revive but no go. Another died tonight that I have been trying to bring back to health. How many more are going ? This is my daughter and I first experience raising chickens and so far not good.
3/4/2016 9:27 PM report abuse
RICHARD34
Score: 3
STAFFORD, VA
Has anyone ordered the Whiting True Blue chicks and received them? If so, what do they look like as MM has not posted photos/video of what they look like. I have ordered several different breeds for an April delivery and it would be nice to know what the Whiting chicks will look like. Any pics by fellow chicken fans would be appreciated.
3/7/2016 10:33 AM report abuse
CARLW
Score: 2
I ordered 28 chicks received 30 with the free one. Took two days to receive them but all are doing fine now. One or two were very stressed when they arrived. I put some extra effort into them, made sure the were drinking quick chick and sugar water. So far so good, none lost yet.
3/17/2016 8:48 PM report abuse