(some restrictions apply)
To Use Free Shipping:
- Place Eligible items in your cart. Eligible items are marked on the product details page.
- During Checkout, select free shipping.
- Items shipped via free shipping may require up to 10 Business Days.
- If your order contains both free shipping items and other, ineligible items, you will be charged shipping for the ineligible items.
- Excludes items that are not marked by the free shipping statement.
- Applies to delivery addresses in the continental U.S. only. Free shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands or Canada.
- We use various shipping carriers to deliver orders and a particular carrier may not be requested.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
Display below is for the next several hatches. This breed is available for future dates. You can pick the date during the check out process.
Blue: limited availability.
Red: not available.
This breed is not as heavy as the Toulouse or White Embden, but they mature early. They are different from other geese in having a large black knob on their head and a dark stripe down the back of the neck. They are very dignified looking and attract a great deal of attention. They are especially desirable for crossing with the heavier breeds of geese. They may or may not have a dewlap. These are sold as Straight Run Only.
LEG TAPE: If your birds were sexed and identified with colored tape, the tape can be removed upon receipt, or the tape will fall off within 14 days.
Additional images - click to enlarge.
We got a pair of goslings in April. They are perfect. When they were little they would follow us around and responsive. When they have gotten older, they stay in the back yard, scare off other flying predators that look to eat our chickens and they keep the tom turkeys in line. We have had no issues with them.
I ordered a pair of Africans about 3 weeks ago and they arrived heathly and happy. Our older goose has adopted them as her own. Thanks McMurray.
Two years ago I bought an African Goose from McMurrary. She has turned out amazing! We recieved a Grand Champion from her in her first year, and another in her next. She lays eggs dutifully, so many that we don't know what to do with them, and she is extremly gentle. She LOVES attention, from any kind of animal, especially humans. She is our spoiled baby on the farm! Thank you for providing such high class poultry!