Deluxe holographic flash tape scares animals with light, movement and noise
- Extra wide, heavy duty iridescent foil tape works well to keep hawks away
- Tape produces a loud crackle noise and a bright flash
- Noisier, brighter and lasts longer than ordinary flash tape
- 2 inch by 100 ft sized roll
We recommend that you cut 5 - 6 strips about 30" long. Place the strips in the area where you are having daytime predator problems.
- If you are using the tape to protect from birds or hawks, place the repellent tape strips 6 - 7 ft above the area to protect.
- For ground predators, place at eye level, 20 - 25 foot intervals around and within the area you are trying to protect using shorter strips.
Select Wish List
Added to Wish List
These items have been added to your wish list. Check the box next to any you want to remove.
You are removing items from your wish list.
Friend's Email Address
Your Email Address