be the first to review this
Ask a Question About This Product
What is your question?
McMurray's Coop Controller
Select Wish List
Added to Wish List
These items have been added to your wish list. Check the box next to any you want to remove.
You are removing items from your wish list.
Our sliding door (12" x 12") is roost proof, a swinging door invites chickens to roost on the door.
Coop Controller comes with a supplemental light. The light insures that the chickens have 16 hours of light per day for increased egg production.
- Shuts door at sunset. Protects against predators and weather.
- Opens door at sunrise if the temperature is above 20 degrees F
- Supplemental light aids in optimal egg production
- Complete door controller kit. Includes door, door frame, supplemental light and installation instructions. Plus watch our installation video.
- Choose the length of cable you need to go from the inside mounting point to the outside sensor. Coop Door Controller comes with two lengths - a 6 foot length which is adequate for most installations, and a 12 foot length for installations where the sunlight sensor will be further away from the coop door.
Check out our videos below. The first is an introduction and the second shows an installation.
The installation video is slightly dated. It gives the general steps involved in the coop controller installation. Please refer to the downloaded manual for the current instructions.
The box is 7 1/4" W x 4 3/4"H x 2 1/2"Deep
Rails are about 32" long.